We welcome you to rent our group studio/classroom at Maitri Holistic Arts for your meditation groups, mindfulness-based movement practice classes (including Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, etc.) and wellness services (holistic health counseling, life-coaching, etc.), as well as other classes and workshops. Blankets, blocks and Yoga mats are available and free for your students to use.
12 Yoga mats can fit comfortably (or more if you don’t mind a little squeeze).
Also available for your use:
- 18 cushioned stacking chairs
- 10 folding chairs
- 4 6-ft folding tables, with covers
- 2 4-ft folding tables, with covers
- Electric kettle for tea, and coffee maker (Keurig)
- Refrigerator for keeping snacks chilled
- Microwave for warming food items
- WiFi access
- Whiteboard easel/flipchart holder (BYO flipchart)
- Option to use LED overhead lights, or remote-controlled torchiere lights for softer lighting
- Fully accessible bathroom
The availability of the studio for rental hours is variable – please inquire.
For Ongoing Classes or Private Sessions (includes 15 minutes before and after your scheduled session for set up and breakdown)
- 60 minutes: $25 ($210 for a package of 10 classes)
- 75 minutes: $32 ($270 for a package of 10 classes)
- 90 minutes: $38 ($320 for a package of 10 classes)
For Workshops (includes a half hour before and after your scheduled workshop slot for set up and break down.)
- 2 hours: $65
- 3 hours: $85
- 4 hours: $105
- 6 hours: $ 150
- 8 hours: $195
A 50% deposit is due at the time of reservation.
Certification/License and Liability Insurance
If you would like to rent the space, please note that you must have the appropriate certification and/or license for the modality that you wish to offer or teach, carry liability insurance, and list Maitri Holistic Arts/Kathleen Bowling, LMT, CMLDT as an Additional Named Insured.
If you would like to rent the space, please email Kat with the following information:
- A little bit about yourself (please include a link to your website if you have one)
- What type of classes or service you would like to offer
- The date(s)/day(s)/time(s) that you would like to rent the classroom, and whether you are interested in a one-time or ongoing rental arrangement
- Your certification and/or license information, as well as whether or not you currently carry liability insurance
Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.